Re: Rafe Meets Wizi

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 CDTobie@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/11/00 1:12:54 PM, rafeb@channel1.com writes:
>
> >So the *correct* answer is:  "Ummm, dunno.
> >Try one and see how it goes.."  <G>
>
> The correct answer is that no one meets Rafe's expectations... so I won't
> bother trying.

Fact is, for my efforts & investment, I have a rig
that gives me profiles with reddish shadows and cyan skies.

Until there's a new release of Wizi, or I find a way to
fix these profiles, they're still basically unusable,
except on certain carefully-chosen images.

On that dory picture, for example:  the dory appears
as an impossibly saturated, almost fluorescent orange,
while the blue water appears cyan.

Hard to please?  You bet.  I'll get to the bottom
of this, sooner or later.  But for now, still no dice.

Frankly, I'm hoping the use of Archiva inks obviates
the need for all this.  That would be nice.

rafe b.

-