Re: [Re: Color management in Real WORld Photoshop]

"Gerald Olson" <jerry_olson@und.nodak.edu> wrote:
> Ahh, there's the rub. There are a lot of photographers, and I would say
> probably MOST photographers who couldn't care less about cmyk
> conversion. I certainly don't. My goal is to get darkroom quality prints
> from my epson PRINTER. I could care less about it ever going on a

A couple of directions photographers can go:

1. Expensive: I have a photographer friend who is investing in proofing in a
big way, with Spectrolino, Spectroscan and Monaco Color.

2. Not Expensive: Use PressReady with a supported printer and leave it at
that. This is the kind of applicaton Adobe designed PressReady for.

Your mileage may vary.

Ken Cooper
VP/Electronic Services
Jerron Quality Color
voice 618-282-6212 x 3200 fax 618-282-4677

Visit the Inkjet Proofing Discussion Board
http://www.jerron.com/discus
-