Subject: Re: Problems with Luminos Lumijet DW Glossy paper and Epson3000

I have an Epson 1200 and tried to use this paper for some B&W prints. After
wasting several sheets, I contacted Luminos only to find that the paper had
been discontinued due to poor inking characteristics. Unfortunately, existing
supplies apparently have not been recalled. As a result, it is still being
sold some places (I got mine at B&H).

If you call Luminos and describe the problem they will likely offer to
replace it with another premium paper.

Mike Clark
-