Re: A London Vuescan Guinea Pig?

>Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 19:40:23 -0800
>From: Mitch Valburg <mvalburg@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: A London Vuescan Guinea Pig?
>
>At 06:12 PM 1/9/00 -0500, Sean Reid wrote:
>
>>>Hello,
>>>      I've been e-mailing back and forth with Ed Hamrick, creator of
>Vuescan,
>>>and he has offered to modify Vuescan to work directly with the Expression
>>>1600 if someone can loan him one to do the research on.
>>>

>Any idea whether Ed believes that the 1600 will be capable of
>multi-scanning?
>
>Mitch V.

Mitch,
	I'm afraid I don't know about that.  My instinct is that he may need to
have one to play around with to find out.  Multiscanning from the 1600
would be great.

Sean Reid
Northeastern Motorcycle Tours      http://www.motorcycletours.com
Northeastern Imaging               http://www.motorcycletours.com/northeastern