A London Vuescan Guinea Pig?

My apologies if this appears twice; my first submission seemed to have
problems.

Hello,
	I've been e-mailing back and forth with Ed Hamrick, creator of Vuescan,
and he has offered to modify Vuescan to work directly with the Expression
1600 if someone can loan him one to do the research on.  This would be a
huge benefit to the photographers on this list so if you live near London,
plan to buy a 1600 soon (or have one already) and are willing to help the
cause you'll be doing a very good deed for all of us.  Any one out there
fit the bill?

Sean Reid
sreid@sover.net