Re: Has Epson glossy paper gone on a diet?

Thanks for all of the feedback, to all of those who responded. Now, at least,
I'm aware of the difference between Photo Glossy Paper, and Photo Paper
(glossy), so that the next time I buy, I'll know exactly what I'm getting.

Using it for CD jewel case inserts sounds like a good idea (thanks, Wade).
Or, as a matter of fact, anything that's going to go inside a plastic or a
glass frame, since the lighter weight won't make a noticeable difference.

David Miller
Horses
-