Re: Confessions and Revelations

In a message dated 1/9/00 2:17:50 PM, rafeb@channel1.com writes:

>Considering 1) and 2) above, I must now confess
>    that Wizi is doing a very good job.  I think
>    it still has a problem with cyan skies, though,
>    and just a touch of excess red in the shadows.
>    The effects that I found so shocking in my
>    last few posts now appear to be coming mostly
>    from other issues.

Yes, these is definately the weak points of anyscanner based profilng
software (blue conversions throug LAB, and getting the tone and saturation of
dark areas correct, along with possible highlight casts), and certainly they
are the weak areas of Wizi. If your version came on a disk, try the website
to see of a newer version exists.

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com