Re: USB or Parallel - which is better?

----- Original Message -----
From: Matthew Taylor <eij@mtaylor.co.uk>
To: Epson Inkjet <epson-inkjet@leben.com>
Sent: January 09, 2000 8:55 AM
Subject: USB or Parallel - which is better?

I've just purchased an Epson Stylus1160, & need to purchase
a cable for it.
However this printer has both USB & Parallel connections.
I'm unsure of
which to use, having always used parallel cables. Is there
any specific
advantage of USB over parallel?

Thanks

Matthew Taylor

Well, Matthew, this was my first experience with USB and it
couldn't be easier...plug that sucker in and go.  Of course,
when setting up the driver, you need to tell it to set up
the USB.

bob snow

-