Re: Has Epson glossy paper gone on a diet?

David,

If you bought "Epson Photo Quality Glossy Paper"  which even says "new" just
below it.  You actually have the original version.  If I'm correct I believe
the "Epson Photo Paper" is the newer version and is much heavier.  There was
a discussion in here a while back about those two papers and someone had
mentioned that the "Epson Photo Paper" was the newer and improved version.
I have both since I'm using the thin stuff to make cd jewel case inserts
with it.  In that case being thin has an advantage and can be folded easily.

"Epson Photo Quality Glossy Paper"  is number S041124  (thin stuff)

"Epson Photo Paper" is number S041141  (thick stuff)

Make sure you look at the part numbers for the paper to make sure you get
the correct one.  At buy.com you can use "esearch" and enter the part number
to easily find the paper you are looking for.

w a d e

-