MIS Quadtone inks and Sumerset paper

I am in the process of switching over to MIS Quadtone inks in my Epson 1200.
On the Stock Solutions web sit they recommend that one uses Somerset Photo
Enhanced paper. I have a fair amount of Somerset Velvet on had. Dose any one
have any experience with using Sumerset Velvet with the Quadtone inks and
what were the results.

thanks
james

--