Cross-processing effect?

I've done more cross-processing than I care to think about. No film
cross-processes the same, and whether or not it was also pushed changes
the results as well. There is no "generic" cross-processing curve or
Photoshop adjustment, or, to my knowledge, filter of any kind. You just
have to play with levels and cures etc. until you like what you see. In
fact, when toasting color that radically, you have far more options in
Photoshop than are available via analogue. Cross-processed images can be
difficult to scan, but when done well, look beautiful on art papers via Epson.
Tyler