Re: Digital Workflow

Gary wrote:

> So everyone who uses anything else is __________(fill in the blank).
>
> I hate platform wars.

I wrote about my workflow and offered my candid opinions to hopefully reduce
the learning curve for anybody else going down the road I have. I'm not out
to start a war, so to clarify my thoughts, i'll elaborate:

I've read many of the troubles that users here have with the PC platform
vis-a-vis color management and of the Microsoft scheme to impose sRGB on the
world and feel fortunate that I don't have to deal with many of those issues
nor would i ever want to. On that basis, I can't imagine doing serious color
work on anything else. (Expensive workstations excluded. [Is that better
rafe?])

Color management is enough of a pain without making it any harder.

John

-