Re: paper turning yellow

same experience here with the glossy Photo paper, around the white borders
of the image. Not much evidence of it on the image itself. I think it is due
to the nature of the hydrophylic surface (water loving), and I suspect the
interaction of that and moisture in the air. I have been spraying my prints
with a lacquer of late. Would love to hear if anyone knows whether this has
any archival effect that is proven.

Hans