Re: How many cleaning cycles to get ink through..

Roger-

Is your printer brand new, and these are the first inks you have installed in
the Printer?  If so, it is possible that the printer did not charge the inks
when you installed them.  Try taking the cartridges out and re-installing the
inks.  If it still doesn't charge you might have a faulty ink sensor.  When I
got my 3000 the cyan ink sensor was out, so the printer never registered the
new inks and would not charge the system.  Consequently all print tests
appeared to be about 10% density, and I could not get any more out of it.
Luckily this was covered by my leasing agency, and they took it back the next
day, with a new one delivered to my door. (They new one works perfectly.)

--

Will Strain

Managing Member, Designer
Will Strain Design, llc.