WiziWYG Berserk!

I created a printer (Epson1200) profile with WiziWYG and was getting some
reasonable prints.  Then Ashely Gilbert described her method for creating
profiles using WiziWYG on this list, so I deleted my old profiles and
started over using her method.  Now all I get using the new printer profile
in space under print (images from PS 5.5) are prints with magenta and green
colors.  I tried a PtoP (Adobe RGB 1998 to printer profile) and now both the
screen and print contain only magenta and green colors.  Can any one tell me
what I have done wrong??? Thanks.
Donald

-
*****Now in Stock: Somerset Enhanced Velvet and the new Satin*****