Re: Generation Inks

> The Archiva inks sound awesome -- my only
> hesitation is this business of the fancy
> chemistry (dilution, surfactants, etc.)  I'd
> feel more comfortable buying an ink that was
> all ready-to-go on my Epson.

I only use Iso. alc. and no surfactants. J. Nollendorf does not use
surfactants either. As far as I know, no one on this list is adding
surfactants to Archiva. I think Ben Haskill is the one adding them to some
other non archival ink that he uses.  I use a syringe to suck up the alcohol
right from the bottle and then suck up the ink from the other bottle. This
mixes the two together in the syringe and then I inject it into the virgin
cartridges.  Pretty simple, pretty easy, no problems. If you take your time,
you can avoid the mess. Refilling is pretty easy and you can even talk to
your wife at the same time. Don't forget to breathe.  8-)

Regards,
Murray Zaharia
Anything in Latin sounds profound.