RE: Generation Inks

I've been trying Generations and do not find that to be the
case. I do need a bit more time with them before making
definitive statements. Dan Culbertson works with MIS color inks
(I think), I'd trust his judgement. C.D. Tobie has implied lees
than satifactory results, but I think he was referring to glossy
paper usage.
Tyler

Also, I have heard that pigmented inks do not have the
transparency
necessary for true photographic output. What is the experience
on this score
with Gener