Drum Scanner-beg to differ

CDTobie@aol.com wrote:

For those who haven't seen it, the Cliff Note version (for large format
output at least...) is that nothing but a drum scanner is good enough

My lab uses the Scitex Eversmart flatbed scanner (prob. costs about
$40K) and it's every bit as good as any drum scanner I've seen. They
make beautiful 4x5 or larger film output from it and gorgeous Lightjet
prints (and Fujix, of course). So this, IMHO, is another option.

Barbara
--

Barbara White Architectural Photography
http://www.barbarawhitephoto.com