New EZColor V-1.5

Just received the new USB colorimeter and s/w.  After carefully building a
bunch of profiles I printed the PhotoDisk target and it was the best I've
ever done on the first try.  Epson 900, oem paper/ink, and PhotoPaint 9.
Subsequent prints have been exactly what I saw on the monitor.  Needless to
say, I'm ecstatic...for the moment. :-).  Hope you all have good luck with
it and also have a Happy New Year.
P.S.  I've been waiting since late July when my order was placed!  Well
worth the wait.
Ken

-