Re: EZColor Problems

Had the exact same problems with Wiziwyg, but I didn't have as much
persistence as you evidently have had.  I've given up tweaking the process
until either (1) I get a new scanner, (2) the promised new release comes
out, or (3) the PC version of Matchlock's software comes on the market
(although this alternative requires starting over again......)

Gary Hunt <glh@srv.net>