Re: Letterhead papers?

Charles Miller wrote:

> Quick question: anyone have a favorite paper stock/brand for
> "letter-size" letterheads and #10 business envelopes? Be nice if it
> has the look/feel of at least 25% cotton content (white), but takes
> the inks with a little less bleed than the varieties I've tried.
>
> TIA...
>
> Chuck Miller
> Wordwise
> Appleton, Wisconsin USA
> -

Chuck,
We have had people make #10 enevelopes out of our 730MGC. One customer
of ours (Harrington Studios) made a few thousand #10 enevelopes. We
bought a couple hundred back from him to test the market.
We have a few packs left if you are interested in seeing them.
Then you could use our 730MGC or our 770HGC for an Inkjet stationary and
have a matched envelope and paper that are both photo quality.
John