Re: Cable for Epson 3000 to G4 computer

Max, the Belkin cable does not work. Thats why I need to hear from
someone who is actually using a G4 with an epson 3000. I know that there
are a few on this list that are. Why would I need an ethernet card?  how
much is it, and why would I need it? I'm not on a network, which is what
that is for, right?

Jerry