Re: photo paper to work with generations ink

Barry, I have never tried to print a color portrait on the dual sided
matte paper, so don't know of the problems you speak of. Even with the
shorter life of the black ink, its still in the 35 year range, so thats
fine with me.  The new Epson Photo matte paper is nice, not quite as
white as dual sided matte, but right out of the box, I can detect a
yellowing around the edges.

Jerry

-