Re: a blacker black???

Sam:
I don't know. Pigmented inks are reported to have a very long life. The
HP pigmented inks are rated at 100 years with archival paper. Internal
testing has shown that the inks on archival paper are now over 10 years.
The Generation Micro Bright Pigmented Inks and archival paper is now
being tested by an independent third  party testing lab. It is hoped
that some preliminary test results will be released around the first of
the year. This is with the standard black ink, not the blacker black
ink.

I keep you posted when I get an official report.

Jim Davis
mailto:jarthurdavis@earthlink.net

-