From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Mark Hochman
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 1999 3:55 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Epson 3000 & Pressready

I just installed Adobe Pressready on my Mac and 1st thing I seem to be up
against a problem. Seems like I can't find a place either in Page setup or
Print that allows me to choose to use the Manual Feed Slot as my paper
source, as you find in the Epson print driver.

Pressready only shows that I have a cassette available, that's it!  When I
try to print from Pressready with a sheet of paper in the manual feed slot
the paper is ejected and I get an error message from Pressready saying that
no paper is available.

There's no reference to Epson printers at all in the Adobe docs.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do here?

Thanks,

Mark Hochman Photographics

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]