WiziWYG IT-8 target

I've had much better luck with making CMYK WiziWYG profiles for use with a
RIP than I have with RGB profiles for the Epson driver (for a 1520). Since
I almost always print through the RIP, I haven't spent much time trying to
tweak the RGB profiles using the image adjustment methods posted previously
on this list, and also available, I think, on the Digital Darkroom website.
My WiziWYG CMYK profiles didn't seem to require any further adjustment to
give accurate colors. The few trial prints I made through the RGB profiles
& Epson driver, however, did seem to be shifted a bit toward the green. The
prints made through the CMYK profiles & RIP appear reliably neutral, so I
don't think the target could be the whole problem.

I'm using Lysonic E inks on a variety of standard and non-standard papers.

Richard Wohlfeiler

-