a blacker black???

To: Gerald Olson ???

I think you posted info about Newmedia  blacker black?

Anyway has anyone really run it through an Epson yet??

If I wanted a liter ( quart) what does it go for?

This would be great for fill backgrounds on signs posters and banners.

                            Happy printing

                              TomCat

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]