1520 paper feed problem-any help appreciated!

I was just ready to print about 150 copies of a x-mas flyer when I noticed
that my 1520 printer was not feeding the paper in a straight line. I have
looked at the paper as it enters the feed system and it initially goes in
straight but after an inch or so it begins to pull to the right. I have
tried to clean the gray initial feed rollers and the big black roller with
windex and have improved thins slightly.
Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ned Weinshenker

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]