Re: OT:PhotoShop 5.0 Suggested Reading?

Dan Culbertson <danculb@concentric.net> writes on 8 December 1999 at 22:04:48 -0500

 > My favorite is Real World Photoshop 5 by Blatner and Fraser.  It is
 > encyclopedic and about as readable as things encycopedic get. Not sure if
 > they have updated it for version 5.5 which is what you will probably get if
 > you are just now buying Photoshop.  But the basics are all still valid.

The copy I bought two weeks ago has a sticker on the cover that looks,
to a casual glance, like it says it contains 5.5 info, but actually
says that there's a *website* that contains 5.5 info.  I went to that
website, and at the time (about two weeks ago) it was under
construction and had no content.  Thanks for reminding me, I should
check back.
--
http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/ (photos) Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon
http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b (sf) http://ouroboros.demesne.com/ Ouroboros Bookworms