Re: G4 Lust

Dave,

I second the motion. G4's for everyone. And, while they're at it, perhaps
AMD would give us some Athlons!

By the way, the higher end configuration of the G4 has a built in DVD-ram
drive.

Best regards to everyone,

bill gore

----------
>From: "Dave King" <kingphoto@mindspring.com>
>To: <epson-inkjet@leben.com>
>Subject: Re: G4 Lust
>Date: Tue, Dec 7, 1999, 7:26 PM
>

> Heh heh, maybe Apple will give G4's to members of the Epson list in order to
> convert a very influential user base.  ;>)  I need a gig of RAM in mine
> please!  If only they would offer them with built-in CD burners.....
>

>>Tony Karp wrote:
>>
>>>Please don't believe that inside every PC user there lurks a poor
>>>fool who lusts after a G4. Hard as it may be to believe, there are
>>>actually PC users who are happy and productive, in many fields,
>>>including graphics.
>>

>>Aargh, Tony...
>>
>>Though I'd take some minor offense at the "poor fool" part,
>>I'd love to have a G4 to fiddle with.
>>
>>All of you on this list who wish to help me satisfy my G4
>>lust are welcome to send a donation to the "Rafe Needs a G4
>>Fund"... send me some email, and I'll tell you where to send
>>the check.  Postal money orders and cashiers checks only, please.
>
> -

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]