Re: Silver Inks for Epson 1200

In a message dated 12/6/99 11:23:11 PM, rssnow@1starnet.com writes:

>> Luminos says:
>
>> Unfortunately not before the first quarter of year 2000.
>
>> regards
>
>> devito
>

>Cathy:
>

>That's a great improvement.  Last time I e-mailed them, the
>
>guy that answered didn't know what a '1200' was!  8-)
>

>Honest!

That's clearly a matter of who you spoke with... at Photo Expo Luminos had a
1200 in their booth, right next to the 3000; so they clearly are aware of
their existance, as well as their potential. As a supplier, instead of a
developer/manufacturer they can't do much to move things along except to
encourage the appropriate parties; and they are certainly doing that.

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]