Re: Any bronzing using Generations inks on PG paper?

Robert Snow wrote:

> [...]

This can be fixed by applying a top coat. I wish I could say it would
fix just our papers but it should make the bronzing disapear on any
paper, not just ours. It will probably make the bronzing disapear on
prints you already made that show bronzing. If you top coat right after
printing, it will stop the bronzing from ever forming.

John Goerger
www.weber-valentine.com
Toll Free 1-800-323-9642 USA ONLY
1-847-439-7111 Fax: 1-847-439-6887
-
** Complimentary Subscription to Popular Photography Magazine  **
***  Simply for writing a printer review! For details go to   ***
****   http://www.pcphotoreview.com/contests/popular.htm     ****

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]