Re: refill alternative? (TomCat)

<x-flowed>TomCat,
Thanks for the info and tips! But I still have a couple of questions. Where
do you put the fittings in the cartridge ,are both of them on the top? Does
the ink flow in one fitting in the top then back out the other top fitting?
Do you inject the ink into the cartridge or pull it through the cartridge
with a vaccum?

Thanks!
Louie