Re: Mac Epson users list

I agree. Altho a PC/Win user, I get great value from the Mac postings.
There is much overlap, and extrapolation is easy. I find it difficult to
believe that the reverse is not also true. In my opinion, a separate
list would only diminish value for both PC and Mac users.

J. Lipmanson

-
** Complimentary Subscription to Popular Photography Magazine  **
***  Simply for writing a printer review! For details go to   ***
****   http://www.pcphotoreview.com/contests/popular.htm     ****

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]