Re: 4 color cmyk in 6 color printer

allen takichi maertz <allentakichi@earthlink.net> writes on 22 November 1999 at 21:39:17 -0400
 > Well, I gave it a twirl today.  I put the CMYK Generations inkset through the
 > 6 color EX and put the C in the Cc and the M in the Mm as well as their
 > regular places and ran the ColorBlind MatchBox ICC profile generating software
 > on it.
 >
 > The result?  Severe posterization with color cross over = advance to the rear.
 > Well, so much for that idea.

Negative results from an experiment are still useful.  Thanks for
reporting.  At least this can save some other people from wasting time
trying it, or wasting time arguing over it without trying it.
--
David Dyer-Bennet / Join the 20th century before it's too late! / dd-b@dd-b.net
http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/ (photos) Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon