Re: wiziwyg [for Windoze, 11/29]

If I recall correctly, the lower cost ver of wiziwyg has no monitor
calibrator, and the higher cost ver does, but it comes with a puck.  The
monitor profile you make with ProveIt! will work system wide however.  No
need to discontinue using ProveIt! to begin with wiziwyg AFAIK.  A good
profile is a good profile.

Dave

-