From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of F‡bio Pili Pal‡cios
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 1999 10:20 AM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Epson spooler quits on big files

    Help! I'm having a big problem with my new 1200 printer. I'm using it
for some basic prepress proofing, but since there's no RIP available for
this printer model I'm rasterizing my files in Photoshop before printing. A
full color A3+ page at 300dpi gives a 65Mb file, approximately.
    My problem is that the Epson Spooler keeps canceling the prints halfway.
This problem has already made me kill some grown trees in form of wasted
Epson paper...
    In order to complete a full page, It's necessary to lower my files size
to more acceptable levels, like 30 Mb. Since this printer is connected to my
PC (Windows 98SE), It's not possible to give the spooler more memory, as I'd
do on a Mac.
    I'm assuming it's not due to lack of memory, since I have 192 Mb of RAM
and my spool drive has 14 Gb of free space. What could be wrong? Any ideas?

    Thanks for the help.

-
* 50% OFF!! DayGlo Fluorescent Ink Jet Ink gets your message across. *
* Be Heard! Tell us you are an Epson-inkjet subscriber to claim your *
* discount. http://www.dayglo.com (One 50% purchase per subscriber.) *