Re: big colorsync problem

Assuming you have selected a proper and good profile in Colorsync, and
it is one the driver can correctly implement.
Sources I trust always recommend selecting the profile in the space box,
and using "no color Adjustment". I've seen these two options print
differently and am more confident in using the space box.
Tyler

 > > I am currently trying to print with printer driver settings:
Advanced...,

-