The "door stop printer" scored again

Well I just came from a meeting with a really top end Restaurant firm they
have over 1000 seats at 6 top top top locations. I spoke with the CEO hey
this guys is no dummy! When I showed them the 13 x 19 Epson 1520 glossy photo
scanned from a picture not the negative they went wild!!

Now I got an order for 100 photo' posters and a few more $1,000's in my
pocket Now when I get to the point when I just can do 75 to 100 photos per
week at this rate TomCat will be in Bacardivile very fast!!!

They orded quite a few sports banners at $75 a pop and this is just the start!

Just one more proof that you do not need to impress the folks who read this
list  with the newest Epson just the customers ( the guys who pay you) out
there who really are very happy to get a "door stop printed") 13x 19 glossy
laminated photo poster!!

                  Hey folks with cash like my prints life is great

                                                TomCat
-