was R9 - Jon C Exclusive - now pressready

Hi C D.

A little more information for you on PressReady on my 1520.   When printing in
color, the corduroy and or striation effects can be totally hidden as in the
yellow channel.  Then in the cyan channel, it can be very prominent in the 45%
part of the step wedge but not in the 40% or 50% etc etc.

Anyway, I'll bet that the 1520 driver and the 3000 driver are different.  I
remember tech support saying something like one of the PressReady drivers had
a conflict with Epson Stylus RIP, so they took the epson RIP off their system!

It's probably just a glitch made especially for me.

Thanks,  Takichi

> Sorry if I publicized a private note, didn't catch that. So why is it that
> when I print pure CMY&K swatches at varying percentages they all prints
> smooth as a baby's bottom from PressReady? I just mailed some to Andrew
> Rodney the other day that had such patches on them, on a CompassProfile
> liniarization target... printed with Lyson Fotonic CMYK inks.
>
> C. David Tobie
> Design Cooperative
> CDTobie@designcoop.com
> - -
-
* 20% OFF on all MIS Archival & Quadtone ink cartridges thru November *
*** Sale starts Nov. 16 * Inkjet Art Solutions / The Stock Solution ***
* Call 800-777-2076 ** http://www.inkjetART.com/ * royce@tssphoto.com *