Re: epson coming out with archival inks ?????

What scares me about this comment is that some have indicated that Concord
Rag seems to bleach out to white rather quickly, even if the ink stays
strong.  Would anyone comment again on this?  I'm curious if fadometer
testing falls short in this case.

-Andy Darlow