Re: Norway West (Mpls)

Norway calling Minnesota..........Norway calling Minnesota................

Epson printers here all disabled.......totally disfunctional.........recovery
doubtful

After reading the ticker tape output from the machine called "Henry"  we
doubled the quantities of Lutefisk and Glycol in proportions  20% art60, 23%
men765, 123% CymkLog. in the hope  preserving  archive quality.

Only thing we preserved were Epson Printers«kidneys.

Do not follow our example. Better to ignore "Henry" and proceed accordingly.

Zicoth

-