Re: In defense of Wilhelm's latest menu

Mitch Valburg wrote:

> I was pretty sure lefse would fit through a 3000 (after all the tortilla
> talk), but wondered whether you have to debone the lutefisk before it'll fit?

	Dealing with lutefisk at all is one of the reasons I have an assistant.
Since she is somewhat naive about the ways of the world, I let her do
all my really smelly work. I suspect she will never feel the same about Norway.

Jan
--
faces 'n places http://www.artfaul.com
Agfa gallery    http://www.agfaphoto.com/gallery/pf9707/index.html