Re: photoshop plugin called Deep Paint Technology News DEEP PAINT

----- Original Message -----
From: Jan Faul <jfaul@dn.net>
To: <epson-inkjet@leben.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 6:00 AM
Subject: Re: photoshop plugin called Deep Paint Technology News DEEP PAINT

Jan wrote:

> Tes, well this is only available for the PC -- which indeed makes me
> suspicious. It must be a plug-in note needed on the Mac.
>
> Jan

I have been using "Deep Paint"  for some months now. It is not only a plug
in, working also as a stand alone program. It extends the graphic
possibilities of PhotoShop with  3D paint effects  and an easy
photo-to-artwork tracing  facility.  Its uses are certainly not only PC
specific, even if that is its current availability.  If you need what the
program offers, if is fantastic!
Mary