Photo paper for 750

I know this is a question that must appear all the time, but I am going to
ask anyway. Included with my printer there was a couple of samples of
different paper. So far I have only printed out on the 10x15 cm Photo Paper
(S041134), but I would really like to know what the difference is compared
to say the A4 Photo Quality Ink Jet Paper (S041061 and the A4 Glossy Film
(S041071), apart from the price. Are there any other brands worth
considering?

Simon