Re: saving settings

In <URL:news:lokaal.epson> on Wed 03 Nov, Gerald Olson wrote:
> Has anyone noticed that the epson drivers hardly ever save all the settings
> when you save an image? There are always at least 3 or 4 settings that are
> not saved. Usually Paper size, microweave, Super, Finest detail, etc. Why
> in the world can't these settings be saved? I've installed the driver many
> times, and this always happens. (Epson 3000)
> jerry

I have a similar problem with the 9000 driver on Windows 98.
If I add another printerdriver next to it the 9000 driver gets problems.
Strangest of all it goes gradually wrong.

I did read something in this list that it is a bug in 98 and will be
repaired by 98SE. I'm not on the internet with that computer so it is a
bit difficult to get a patch. It is very annoying.

Ernst
--
Ernst Dinkla  Serigrafie,Zeefdruk            The point will never be metric

-