Re: Ultra-fill Tool Kits & Endura Inkset

Gene,
I made them myself using WiziWYG, the inexpensive ($80) profile building
program available from Praxisoft. You can order it from their website:
http://www.praxisoft.com . WiziWYG has been discussed at length on this
list over the past few months. I believe at this time it is still Mac only,
although the PC version is supposed to appear soon.

Richard Wohlfeiler