Re: refilling the 3000

Ursula,
I ordered an extra set of virgin cartridges (black & color) and filled them
with WeInk's cleaning/flushing solution, which I purchased at the same
time. I used these to flush the print heads on my 1520 when I made the
switch from Epson to the Lysonic inks.

As to your question, you should be able to refill the almost empty
cartridges without cleaning them, as long as you use the same kind of ink.
This should be a lot easier to do on a 3000, if that's what you have.

Richard Wohlfeiler

-