Re: Wilhelm's bombshell - understanding the latest test results

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

> I have considerable belief in Mr. Wilhelm's good faith.

	I do too, but I'm not sure he should be elevated into GOD's position.
He's become the Alan Greenspan of the inkjet movement. When H. Wilhelm
talks, everybody listens. And why? Others are also working on estimating
aging processes and probably getting different numbers.
	I only know that my prints aren't fading. So whatever you say or Henry
says, doesn't affect my output...

Jan
--
faces 'n places http://www.artfaul.com