Re: 13x19 mailers?

Howard wrote:
<<Does anyone know of a U.S. source of mailers for 13x19 inch
prints?  My local photo store has Savage 114 (17x21 inch)
mailers for $4.95.  I'm looking for something smaller or
cheaper or both, or a cheaper source of Savage 114 mailers.>>
Howard, try http://www.associatedbag.com/  --  go to their product index, and
find Mailers, Tuck Flap. They have many sizes, including 13" x 18" and 17" x
21." Be sure and request their free catalog for a large variety of products,
though you can also download their catalog pages on their website.

Best wishes!
Ken Johnston  /  Heartworks, Inc.  /  Dallas, TX  USA
Life is "trying things to see if they work"   -  Robert Olson
-